CADENCE RCA17P 17' TWISTED PAIR TECHNOLOGY REFERENCE METAL SPLIT PIN RCA CABLE
cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for
transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper signal, you can
have a distorted signal which would make your system not perform to its optimal
Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not
provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
Cadence RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like
triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and
- Oxygen Free Copper
- Solid Core Conductors For Tight Bass Respons
- Unique construction provides ultimate electromagnetic interference rejection.
- Dielectric insulator for low dielectric constant high performance signal transfer
- Double shielded audiophile RCA cables with custom molded chrome plated metal plugs
- Gold plated split pin technology with spiral cut ground sleeve